BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

NUFFNANG ADS

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A very Night....

Salam and Halooooo...


Its still hurt, i know this feeling. Like im already use to it. As im face it millions of time. But i wish it is all true. I know how hurt when its hurt. And im doing the same to other peoples. As what they used to say, "What comes around, goes around". Where i hope i can end all this, it all will be just a lie. A lie that makes me want to stop living as a human. But sometimes, hope shine through a dark sky, shine my very dark heart. I give me reasons to live, as im used to be. Where im hope my future can be better, then suddenly it will disappear. Let my standing alone right inside a shadow. A very dark one. I can feel my heart beats. And it hurts every inch of its pumping. Flowing my blood to every mile of my vein. Giving me life, where i hope will end.

-End-

0 comments: